Smok RPM80 UK Replacement Coils – RGC RBA 0.6 Ohm Rebuildable Atomiser
Smok RPM80 Replacement RGC RBA coil is designed to help you with your individual vaping style, contains a screwdriver that makes it easy and convenient to rebuild the coil.
- Resistance – 0.6ohms
- Material – NiCr
- Well balanced flavour and denser vapour
- 1 Piece per Pack
- Before starting make sure your hands are clean and grease free
- Take the deck apart
- Install and position the pre-wrapped coil. Place the coil between the posts and wrap the ends around the screws and tighten up. Once all in place make sure the coil is fixed in the centre and lined up with the air hole – and also make sure the coil is not touching the base.
- Cut the ends of the wire off
- Install the 510 adaptor on the RBA deck and activate the mod/device to test the coil. If the coil is not heated evenly from the centre outwards, adjustments are required.
- Cut a strip of cotton and make sure it’s not too much or too little
- Insert the cotton and place it in the middle
- Cut the cotton at an angle and make sure it’s not too short and not too long
- Wet the cotton with your e-liquid and adjust to fit
- Fill and enjoy!
- If the above seems too much – stick with the regular Smok RPM mesh replaceable coils!